Restoreace Restoration is a Maryland-based, locally owned and operated water restoration company. We are approved by all major insurance providers and are fully bonded and insured.
Restoreace Restoration has the staff, equipment and expertise to handle disasters of all magnitudes, from small flooding problems to water restoration jobs that are as large as 1,000,000 square feet.
Our fully trained, uniformed and certified professional staff reflects the professionalism and integrity of Restoreace Restoration. More than 20 Restoreace Restoration employees comprise our service crews:
• Our employees have received in-house training by trainers certified by the IICRC in water damage restoration.
• We don’t use outside placement agencies to fill crew positions.
• There is an IICRC certified staff member on all jobs serviced by our firm.
• We follow strict adherence to all applicable safety regulations, including OSHA and WHMIS.
Experience You Can Trust
We have experience working in residential areas and in all types of commercial environments, including manufacturing areas, warehouses, healthcare facilities, hotels and office areas. We make every effort to keep your business up and running while we work if possible.
Highest Quality Equipment
The type of water restoration equipment used can greatly impact drying time and damage incurred. Restoreace uses state-of-the-art equipment:
- We employ the most efficient and scientific methods of drying available.
- Truck-mounted extraction systems provide the power needed to handle all sewer back-ups, large or small.
- Large service vehicles enable us to remove all debris from a job site.